Calendar - May is Mental Health Awareness Month!
- Calendars are online for meetings of the PHF Governing Board | Systems Change | Behavioral Wellness Commission
- 2020 Mental Health Awareness Month Activities Flyer
- Independent Living Resource Center Peers Helping Peers Support Groups for May
- May 14 - Santa Ynez Tribal Health Care Clinic What is MATR? group
- QuaranTEEN Connection & Enrichment Workshops
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Behavioral Wellness Commission, the Systems Change initiative and the Mental Health Services Act.