Joseph Centeno Aquatics Complex
Lap Swimming is now Open!
Click here to check the schedule and make a reservation or call (805) 680-9614 if you are unable to check the sign-ups for available space. Online reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. No first come/first served.
Covid-19 modifications and rules:
- Stay home if you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills; Cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fatigue; Muscle or body aches; Headache; New loss of taste or smell; Sore throat; Congestion or runny nose; Nausea or vomiting; Diarrhea.
- Only lap swim is offered. There is no open swim, lessons or aqua aerobics at this time.
- Stay in your vehicle until your swim time. There is no waiting in the pool area or outside the pool area.
- Come ready to swim! Wear your swimsuit AND FACEMASK into the facility.
- Must be 14 or older or have a guardian present in another lane.
- No congregating on deck. Absolutely no groups, parents, children allowed on deck.
- Bathrooms can be opened upon request. Trash cans are not available. No cubbies, no chairs or tables.
- You must be able to swim 100 yards unassisted. Rescues can potentially expose staff to Covid-19.
We're looking forward to seeing you soon!
Each summer season, County Parks looks forward to providing the Cuyama Valley community with a way to cool off, exercise and play! The Centeno Aquatics Complex in New Cuyama boasts a four-lane by 25-yard pool along with an 18-inch deep wading pool and spray structure. The pools are staffed with American Red Cross-Certified lifeguards and are free five days a week.
Please see modified schedule above.
Become part of the team! Each spring we offer lifeguard employment opportunities to the Cuyama Valley. If you are interested in becoming a pool lifeguard, visit our Employment Opportunities page.