Santa Barbara County Camping Parks
Rules Related to the Coronavirus Pandemic
Because the situation with the Coronavirus Pandemic remains fluid, we have made some modifications to our rules for the health and safety of all.
- Camping is strictly limited to reservations only.
- Walk-in camping will not be allowed.
- We are NOT accepting JALAMA CABIN reservations at this time.
- New reservations require a 2-night minimum. JALAMA ONLY
- Each basic and hookup campsite is strictly limited to 8 people, including children.
- Do not gather in groups of more than 10 people.
- Only 1 (one) RV or trailer will be allowed in each campsite (No RVs or Trailers with cabins). 1 additional vehicle (passenger vehicles only) will be allowed per site. Joiner Fees apply. JALAMA ONLY
- Changing campsites will not be permitted.
- Playgrounds will remain closed.
- Swimming Pools at CACHUMA LAKE will remain closed
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet with others outside of your household.
- Wear face covering at the Ranger Gate/Office, when in line for the restrooms and other business establishments in the park, or when around others outside of your household.
- Please expect longer wait times for entry into the park.
- Check-in is at 3:00PM. Parking is limited. No early arrivals. JALAMA ONLY
- Reservations are open one month at a time at JALAMA BEACH, which will give us the ability to assess the impact on the park and to make modifications as needed.
- Rules are subject to additional modifications depending on how activities affect the park, patrons and staff.
Cachuma Lake and Jalama Beach accept online reservations. Sixteen sites at Jalama Beach remain first come, first served for walk-in customers. Rates vary from park to park. Day use visitors pay a gate fee of $10 per vehicle at Cachuma Lake and Jalama Beach Parks. Visitors in the parks outside the hours of 8:00 a.m. and sunset will be charged a camping fee.
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(805) 686-5055 Park Office
(805) 686-5054 Recorded Info
(805) 686-5075 Fax