Courthouse Mural Room Weddings
COVID-19 Notice as of 9/23/2020- In accordance with guidance issued by the Center for Disease control, Santa Barbara County Community Services Department is currently not accepting wedding reservations for the Courthouse grounds or the Mural Room for any dates from now through November 1, 2020. All events scheduled for the Mural room through October 31, 2020 will be canceled and CSD staff will be contacting those groups. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
360 Degree View provided by Bill Heller Photography
To check availability, click on the green MAKE A RESERVATION! button to the left. Choose Facilities & Hourly Rentals, and then Courthouse.
We offer the following 2-hour time slots in the Mural Room
Please note these times include set-up to exit
- 10am to 12pm (Sat. and Sun. only)
- 12pm to 2pm (7 days a week)
- 2:30pm to 4:30pm (7 days a week)
Seating capacity is 100
Cost $600 ($200 non-refundable application fee, $400 facility fee)
Cancellations must be made at least sixty (60) days before the event to receive a full refund, minus the non-refundable application fee. Cancellations received less than sixty (60) days before the event will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge of the paid facility fee.
Mural Room Rules
- Please note that the County Courthouse is a public building. Wedding areas may not be roped off and all public access ways must be maintained at all times.
- The County of Santa Barbara, its Directors, Employees and Representatives are not responsible or liable for the actions of the public during Weddings-Receptions-Special Events.
- The door to the Mural room must be open at all times and access beyond the roped off area is strictly prohibited
- Tacks, tape, real flower petals, open flame, standing on or propping anything on the furniture, walls, drapes or doors is absolutely prohibited
- Candles are not allowed in the building, or anywhere on the property. LED candles are fine.
- Sequins, glitter, confetti, rice or birdseed are not allowed in or around the building
- No Officiant is provided
- Wedding rehearsals are not included with a wedding reservation.
- No food or drinks allowed
- Benches are not to be moved
- Drapes are not to be touched
(805) 568-2460, Option 4